Friday, October 21, 2011

Another one bites the dust.

Well everything has gone awry with B.  I think after totally overanalyzing it, I've decided that he is very immature.  Of course, it is easy to blame him.  Here's what happened, y'all tell me what you think.  I had run into B at the gym on Wednesday and when we talked he told me to text him that night.  I wasn't going to, but after talking with a guy friend, D, I decided to invite B to the Sam Adams beer event at Barfly's last night. D said that if I like B, I need to go out on a limb a little bit and make a move.  Now, I've already told y'all that this is one of the things I don't like about dating up here.  I HATE being the one to make a move.  I mean, grow a set guys.  Ok, so anyway I text B and ask him to the beer thing.  He replies that he "might do that".  At 6 or so on Thursday night I get a text saying he is coming with a friend.  I head over with P and her boyfriend, E.  When we get to the bar, we find that the event was cancelled.  I sent B a text that it was cancelled and he tells me that he's across the street at Sly Fox.  Well, I still think he should've come over.  I go ahead and order a dirty martini (my favorite drink ever) and my friends order dinner, so we're not leaving any time soon.  After a few texts from him asking me to come over (and a few minutes of flirting with the cute Sam Adams rep) I decide to head over for a drink to feel out the situation.  It ends up being awkward and as I'm leaving I just say "you're confusing" and he says "why?" and I go " well I usually know where I stand with people and I have no idea with you".  He just kind of laughs, so I say "well, I'm out".  And I leave.  How weird? I mean, he totally sends mixed messages.  I think he might actually like me, but he is like a teenage boy or something.  I think I deserve a man that would've come over and joined me and my friends. 

There's that situation.  All of my friends (which includes the bartenders from all of my neighborhood bars - HA) agree that this one is toast.  So.....tonight is happy hour at Cross Street Market.  This should be fun.  It is sort of known as a place dudes hang out on Friday afternoons.  I'll let y'all know how it goes.

As for the diet/workout portion of my life...workouts are going great.  I've worked out every day this week so I'll take tonight off.  I've done well with food (minus the chips and salsa I ate Wednesday night - damn).  I've had entirely too much to drink this week, but I'm like a shark: if I stop I'll die! 

What are y'all doing this weekend?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment